Dedicated To Protecting Your Legal Rights and Financial Interests
Deciding what action to take in an insurance dispute or after a fraudulent transaction can be a real challenge. Recovering fair compensation after suffering a serious personal injury or holding a builder or contractor accountable for construction defects will likely require an aggressive, experienced attorney working on your behalf.
Many people we represent in Dallas and the surrounding communities are concerned that their health, family well-being or all they have worked for is hanging in the balance. Others are angry that another person or business is trying to profit while disregarding prior promises and obligations. We understand and take pride in offering trustworthy, results-oriented representation.
Mr. Grisham applies his extensive experience and proven negotiating skills in a wide range of cases. Emphasizing thorough investigation and assertive negotiation, he takes action for consumers and business operators facing challenges involving:
- Many types of insurance disputes — including cases of insurance bad faith
- Homeowners insurance claim denials — including denied foundation cases
- Commercial insurance claim denials, including defective construction and denied storm damage claims
- Construction defects, which may involve a newly constructed home or commercial building or even a faulty renovation project
- Commercial construction disputes and homeowners construction disputes arising from construction defects such as faulty design, faulty soil preparation and other material errors
- Real estate fraud, when the property you purchased has been misrepresented by an agent, broker or seller
- Consumer law or deceptive trade, including home sales in violation of the Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Personal injury cases arising from auto accidents, serious injuries, trucking accidents, falls, dog bites/animal attacks and other catastrophic events
Robert N. Grisham II leads a law practice built on integrity and solid communication with every client, whatever the potential value of any individual case. You do not have to be concerned about being misled about your likelihood of recovery in an insurance law case or being left out of any decision that concerns you.
For knowledgeable legal counsel from a lawyer you can trust, please call 214-987-0098 or contact us online. You can also reach us locally at 214-987-0098. We offer a free initial consultation and handle many cases on a contingency basis.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Insurance Claim Dispute? Unfair Settlement Offer? Construction Defect?
Let us help you consider your legal options.Free Consultation